nuffnang jugak..

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Nurmalessa becomes Melly...

On a very fine day early 1997, in Dorm F side B Hostel Sek Men Keb Puteri Wilayah, K.Lumpur. There was a conversation between me and Azzahrawani Johar and yet I call her as Kak Azzah. On that particular day, I was a new student who transferred from Sek Men Perempuan Jalan Ipoh... I still remember on that time I was very shy and sweet. Look intelligently honest and sacred to people..hehehe..With no 'pipi tembam' and a very short hair.. I look so innocent..huhuhu..(missed that moment).. Kak Azzah came to me and introduce herself. The conversation goes..

Kak Azzah: Apa nama awak dik?

Me: Nurmalessa. Akak boleh panggil saya Malessa

Kak Azzah : Me-me-lisa? Payah sangatla nak sebut. Panjang.. Hemm..akk panggil awak Lisa lah boleh?

Me: Saya tak suke nama tu. Akak panggil Malessa je laa..

Kak Azzah: Mmm-mel-me..Haa akak panggil awk Melly lah. OK?

Me: Ikut suka akak lah. Saya OK je.

Kak Azzah: Ok Melly. Awak pakai katil yang ni ek. Akak katil bawah ni.

At that moment, only she call me Melly and after a while the whole B-side of the dorm call me with that name..Then it spread to the whole dorm, the whole level, the whole hostel and lastly to the whole school. Until now I will introduce myself as Melly.. And sometimes people forgot my real name with my special spelling. Nobody in this world have the same spelling as mine...hehehe..that's why it makes me special...

Nur, my parents' loves this name. My siblings got them too..

Malessa with the double s refer to 'sangat sayang'...hehehe..

I do believes a lot of people sayang me..hehehe..

But don't mess around with Melly.. I'll definitely throw you away from my life..Scared haa..hehehe..

3 comments:

  1. cik melly..ade blog dh skang eh..bagus2..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. saye kenal akak as Kak Melly. tapi saya tak lupa name akak :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mrs fernando torres: yup..dah maju skg.

    cik Qemm: akk selalu igt awk..nama penuh, nama pendek, nama gabungan kita..sume skli psl awk..

    ReplyDelete